- World headquarters: 777 E. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202
- CEO: Paul Manning
- Locations: More than 70 locations in over 30 countries
- Employees: More than 4,000 worldwide
- Global presence: 60% of sales from international business
- Revenue: $1.45 billion in 2014
- Operating income: $130.7 million in 2014
Flavors & Fragrances Group of Sensient Technologies
Sensient develops, manufactures and markets flavors and fragrances that are found in thousands of consumer products worldwide. Our customized systems are essential components of food, beverage, household and personal-care products that enable our customers to excel in highly competitive global markets.
- Revenue: $847.0 million in 2014
- Operating income: $119.1 million in 2014
For more information on Sensient Flavors & Fragrances, click here
Color Group of Sensient Technologies
Sensient is the leading developer, producer and supplier of natural and synthetic color systems for customers around the globe. Our high-performance products play a central role in the manufacture of foods and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, inkjet inks for printers and industrial colors for textiles and paper products.
- Revenue: $508.1 million in 2014
- Operating income: $114.9 million in 2014
For more information on Sensient Colors, click here.
Asia Pacific Group of Sensient Technologies
The Asia Pacific Group is a producer and marketer of colors, flavors and fragrances. Sales, marketing and technical functions are managed through Melbourne, Australia. Manufacturing operations are in Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand and the Philippines.